The way US slots and games players enjoy real money action is changing, and all for the better. As cryptocurrency expands so do the amount of great Rival flash and mobile casinos that welcome it, and Ethereum Rival casinos allow you to make your deposits and cashout your winnings in a hassle free, convenient and safe way. Rival casinos and Ethereum are the perfect playing combo as one provides an unbeatable selection of quality slots and gaming action and the other allows you to enjoy it all so easily. Making Ethereum casino deposits is simple, with transferring the ETH from your wallet to your Rival casino of choice being completed with a few clicks, and when requesting a payout you'll find that you'll receive it so much faster than with more traditional methods. When using Ethereum you'll still receive all of the great Rival slots bonus deals and player rewards with the only difference being is that with no middlemen or third parties involved in the financial transactions, everything happens much faster and much smoother.
What is Ethereum?
Launched in 2015, Ethereum is the world's leading programmable blockchain. Like other blockchains, Ethereum has a native cryptocurrency called Ether (ETH). ETH is digital money. If you've heard of Bitcoin, ETH has many of the same features. It is purely digital and can be sent to anyone anywhere in the world instantly. The supply of ETH isn't controlled by any government or company - it is decentralized, and it is scarce. People all over the world use ETH to make payments.
How to Use Ethereum at Online Casino
Ethereum Casinos are on the rise as cryptocurrencies can be used for quick deposits and withdrawals at online casinos. Like Bitcoin, it uses blockchain technology to provide a safe, anonymous way to make online transactions. More and more online casino sites are constantly adding Ethereum to their payment methods. As it offers a variety of advantages over rival banking options, many players find it is their favorite deposit method.
Register at an Online Casino
Decide on which real money online casino you want to use for your Ethereum betting. We recommend BetOnline and SportsBetting because they cater to American crypto-currency users. Click "Sign Up" to join a site. Fill in the registration form. Click on the confirmation email to become a member.
Sign In and Make a Deposit
Once you have your confirmation email, sign in to the online casino account; then pick Ethereum as a payment method on your cashier page. Transfer virtual currency from your Ethereum wallet to the online casino. Deposits are almost instant, while withdrawals might take an hour or two.
The Pros and Cons of using Ethereum
In the Pros Side, Ethereum is Safe, has Better Fees, Not Centralized, Free Payouts. On the Cons Side, Ethereum has limited availability, needs improvement, and an additional set-up is needed.
Cryptocurrency Bonuses and Promotions
ETH Bonus: Claim your $500 Crypto-Bonus today by signing up at BetOnline using the Code: CRYPTOBET. This promotion has a 14xs playthrough. Crypto-currency bonuses have their own bonus limits and wagering requirements. A $1000 crypto-currency bonus with a 100% match rate would give $1 freeplay cash for every $1 deposit up to $1000, while a 25xs wagering requirement would mean you would need to wager the bonus amount 25 times before it could be withdrawn.
Top Rival Ethereum Casinos
The top online Ethereum Casino is BetOnline Casino. BetOnline accepts Ethereum deposits and accepts players from the United States. BetOnline Casino includes an online casino with a card room, live dealer casino, sportsbook, racebook, binary options, and eSports betting. Because Visa and MasterCard payments require a fee at BetOnline, we highly recommend Ethereum as the best way to pay. The $500 Crypto-Bonus has a $20 minimum deposit limit but otherwise handles most deposit levels.
Word of Advice: Not all Ethereum Casinos are Equal
Before you make a commitment to an Ethereum Rival Casino, consider these factors according to reliable sources:
- Deposit Limits: Minimum and maximum dollar figures that a payment type allows for payments. $10 or $20 is the normal deposit minimum, while max deposits range into tens of thousands of dollars.
- Withdrawal Limits: Minimum and maximum dollar figures for cashouts. Withdrawal limits tend to be $50 to $100 minimums and a max payout between $2000 and $100,000 - with $5000 to $10,000 a week normal.
- Game Selection: The sum total of all casino games at a site. Include video slots, table games (blackjack, baccarat, roulette), video poker, live dealer games, and specialty games like Keno and scratch cards.
- Mobile Casino Apps: A mobile download or QR code lets mobile device users interface with the casino site. Most mobile casinos have an app for iOS and Android.
- Ethereum Wallets Accepted: An Ethereum wallet is an online e-Wallet which holds the Ethereum virtual currency. Accounts are free and sites have preferred wallets, such as BetOnline, which recommends Coinami.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Online casinos have a call center and live chat for 24/7 customer support. Fax numbers and email contacts are available, but the quickest way to ask questions and voice concerns is to use live chat.
- Deposit Times: The amount of time it takes for a deposit to move from your bank account, credit card, or crypto-currency wallet to your casino account. Often the deposit time is instant, but some sites might have a 15-minute to 1-hour wait.
- Withdrawal Times: The amount of time it takes for a withdrawal to move from the casino to your bank account, online account, or front door (via courier service). Withdrawals take longer because casinos have a pending time for verification and the payment type has their own delivery times.